8/17/14

More than I Thought

Oh this is shameful, I had good intentions of keeping up with my blog… just know if my mind could write the postings I would've been caught up.

What's exciting……… well…………. I mopped the kitchen floor…………...I finished some postings for a business then I  finished a poster for a party.

  I made these amazing Peanut Butter Bars for my church coffee hour.
I found the recipe on Pinterest .  If for no other reason, that you join Pinterest, then it should be for recipes, it's the bomb for recipes. Especially the fattening kind.

Here's the shameful link to find those little babies Sally's Baking Addiction .  If the blog name doesn't give you an indication of what you're in for, well then… I can't help you.  HA!

So I've been schooling others on Pinterest Business.  If you have a business this is the place, depending of the type of business you have of course. 
 Make sure you have the time to devote to it and setting it up, it is a handful, but once you get it it's not that bad.
Like anything else take baby steps.. Rome wasn't built in a day.

I've done many other things but they seem to bunch up and get a little overwhelming.

Do you UBER?  Uber is great!  It's less than most taxi's.  It's personable.  It is quick to pick you up and it is accommodating.  Even if you think you don't need it, sign up anyway, you never know when you may be in a pinch for a rideThey will pick you up where you're at and there is NO MONEY EXCHANGED EVER!  

Most towns have Uber, check and see if yours does. 
No,  I'm not getting paid for advertising..I just like Uber.  I started driving for Uber nearly a month ago a few days a week, it fits my schedule and a few extra dollars end up in the cookie jar…. I've met many nice people, briefly.  Some have replaced their monthly car payments, insurance, gas for a uber rides.  Cool huh?
I'm also learning more about my city than I knew..places I didn't have a clue were there.
And if you're wondering, the majority of people who use Uber are young professionals, but I see more possibilities here…..

So in a nutshell, I've been busy and good intentions didn't type this…

Hope you have an Uberexciting day..lol



No comments:

Post a Comment

Confetti would be nice - a comment even better.
Either one is greatly appreciated.