10/23/14

I Fell for Fall

Fall is deep in the throes of it's color soon to lose it's leaves.  How sad, it never sticks around long enough to suit me.  
It's as pretty to me as the spring time, in reverse.
God's handiwork painting the leaves in a variety of shades and colors and as detailed as the snowflakes in the winter.
How I love it, and I wish I lived up north during this time of year.  
I love the smell of the leaves, the crunch!
I remember making leaf houses as a kid, and piling them up and jumping in them, if I did that now I look an awful mess trying to get up like a 3 year old ha!
There is nothing like Fall, nothing.
I think fall get's hurried along to winter like Thanksgiving does for Christmas.  
It's over in a blink.

What's your favorite time of the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Confetti would be nice - a comment even better.
Either one is greatly appreciated.