8/27/13

At the Moment

Okay I"m bored.  I'm bored with writing at the moment.  I can do really well, just like Seinfeld when I write about nothing, the problem is I have too much going on in my life, and it is something but for most it's nothing.
When I'm not on my blog posting I seem to neglect the other blogs I like to read and for those of you...and I'm sure you know who you are...I'm sorry.

I'm trying to get a business off the ground and it looks like the bird right now in "its a bugs life"...shaky...
I'm having a great time with my stick figures and the New Amazing Adventures of stick barb.
I'm trying to involve myself more with Meet-ups.  especially in my field.  Web Design/Social Media/SEO, etc. and a PHP thrown in...boring, but necessary and interesting....
I have household junk to fix, a temp job to look for and finishing my resume' which I hate doing, so I can go to the temp store and find a job...ha!
So you see I am a bit over the top and my hormones are out of whack, it's like little bonfires all over my body.  I"m sure you could have lived with out hearing that.

This will have to do in the way of a posting errors and all....I hope to be back soon....

2 comments:

  1. I've sorted of blogged out too. And you know what? I don't care. Blogging without obligation is what its about. I love your Stick Barb stuff too. Keep it coming!

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean. I've been a hideous blog friend, not visiting nearly as often as others visit me. In other words, I understand. Here's hoping your projects all pan out!

    ReplyDelete

Confetti would be nice - a comment even better.
Either one is greatly appreciated.