6/13/13

Cut Up for America

I'm dragging my feet in the posting department and I made a promise to myself I wouldn't do that.  BUT I've been so busy with all kinds of projects and things happening I had to let something go. 
Sometimes airing my dirty laundry is a not what I want to write about...but no matter.

So, here is something that is positive and to the point.

We've all heard about the tornadoes in Oklahoma that wiped out homes, businesses, and schools, killing so many and hurting more....Here is a chance for you to give and KNOW that 100% of all the proceeds will go to Oklahoma relief.


CUT UP FOR AMERICA...

OKLAHOMA TORNADO RELIEF

TODAY, JUNE 13, 2013,

3-8PM

Guest Stylist  Matthew Michael's Salon is also donating his time and services to this cause.

407-628-8659

517 S. PARK AVE.

WINTER PARK FL.

WALK INS: Cut - $25.00 Cut & Style - $35.00

PRE-BOOK WITH A STYLIST - $100.00
100% OF ALL PROCEEDS WILL BE DONATED!



Gary Lambert Salon has always been  visible in the community with fundraisers, including the American Cancer Society's “Look Good, Feel Better” program, Lisa Merlin House, American Heart Association, and the Center for Independent Living just to name a few. 

Gary Lambert is a Jefferson Award winner 

Gary Lambert named one of Top 5 Hairdressers in Central Florida

 

 GARY LAMBERT HAS A REPUTATION FOR HELPING OTHERS IN THE COMMUNITY AND  FOR A CAUSE, YOU CAN COUNT ON  KNOWING ALL YOUR MONEY GOES TO HELP THOSE IN NEED.  Still want to give, but can't make it in..call the salon. 

 Thank you for whatever you can do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Confetti would be nice - a comment even better.
Either one is greatly appreciated.