7/30/11

Pictures and other things to do...

I've been tearing through stacks of  picture albums dating ..way back--- trying to locate certain people to pass these photos on to because I haven't a need for them any longer and I thought they might like a photo they probably forgot about........ and tossing others I never really cared about.
Bus stayed for a while
  Some photos are of people I never had a close connection too..I suppose you could say I tolerated them because of my ex.......  Some held an image of a tree in the middle of a forest...I must have been on a pain pill from a recent surgery when I took it..I'm sure everyone has a bevy of photos like that.    There were others from a parade,  a good time I'm sure,  but I don't need photos of a band I can't hear let a lone from a different era.
A freak out party

Summer break from school has been great. This is what all the hoopla is about, I know I'm going to be crazy busy involved this coming school term and subconsciously I'm cramming for life's ...well I really don't want to say finals, it sounds too final. if you know what I mean, but I am trying to accomplish a lot and whether or not I finish it all  I am enjoying the process because I really don't feel rushed or have an urgency that my life is gonna fall apart if I don't.  I'm enjoying the moment.
Barbie Jo having a good time

Today is going to be a smörgåsbord of editing my book, cleaning, personal affects of nails and such, and maybe I'll dust a table or two but other than that I will have a good time a long the way.  There will be time enough this coming school year to freak over an assignment due or rush to memorize the terminology.  At this stage of the game life is a process and not to be taken lightly.  It is a gift of the most Supreme kind.
A barn recently torn down to everyones dismay


I'll share a few photos I've found or sent a long to their rightful owners...Have a nice summer and stay cool.

Gloria in the day
 

1 comment:

  1. Your photos are great Barb. I hope you find homes for some of them. I'm sorry to say I lost most of mine post-divorce ten years ago. I have a few, but not nearly as many as I would have wanted.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Confetti would be nice - a comment even better.
Either one is greatly appreciated.