7/15/10

Let's Whirl !!

I usually keep my posting focused on others or other things.  I try not to directly point at me.  But...I'm pointing. 
 My blog will be on hiatus, I'll be having knee surgery.

There have been others who have had the surgery and fortunately I've heard no horror stories and I intend to keep it that way.  I can create fantasy, thank you very much, without the help of others embellishing on their nightmarish experiences behind hospital walls. I generally stop those people in their newly formed knees cold!

I have pictured myself tossing the crutches and running across the "stage" of life to perform my best act.  Whirling and twirling and just plainly appreciating less gimp in my stride.
I am looking forward to doing the little things, those things that usually annoy---actually I can't wait to do them so I can be annoyed by them.

"I want N_O_R_M_A_L!",  she said as she cupped her hands around her mouth and yelled so everyone could hear  ....and then she laughed.

I'll be baaaaack

:)






3 comments:

  1. Surgery? Hope it goes without a hitch and your toes are twinkling again in no time!

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping you in prayers. Get well Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barbara
    Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Wishing you well with your surgery. :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete

Confetti would be nice - a comment even better.
Either one is greatly appreciated.