4/17/09

An Unsteady Stream

Words should flow like a gently moving stream of water on it's way to it's entrusted destination. Sometimes the flow is stopped by rocks and twigs but the end result is still the same. Pushing forward, the way focused, the difference is paying attention, but I'm beginning to see environment and other criteria hampers the flow... I need a change of scenery, refresh the mind invigorate the spirit then the words should pour out of me revealing a variety of perspectives. Ripples along the way are necessary I'll be right where my little gray cells take me, in the meantime I'm on vacation in a writers purgatory, I don't like it one bit.
The old addage says, "and this too shall pass."
Let's hope so.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Confetti would be nice - a comment even better.
Either one is greatly appreciated.