2/6/14

Navels and Smoke

Smoked BBQ Ribs from Grillin' Gaines Catering
Smoked Ribs on the Grill
I’ve been unofficially informed of neglecting my duties/ posting on my blog.  I learned if you neglect, you lose your place. Goodness knows, I didn’t want that to happen, actually it did happen, I’ve dropped lower than a bikini on spring break Suldog, thanks for keeping me in line.  J 

This weekend, I’ll be doing a photo shoot for a client who has entered his first (that I know of) BBQ competition.There are over 114 applicants.  Professional and Backyard, as it’s labeled and it’s going to be a long day, my part won’t be wrought cooking or cleaning up, just shooting, smelling, and ogling.  I am hoping to bring ample samples home with me, I’ll probably have every dog in the neighborhood on my "tail" 'cause I’ll smell so darn good.

 It took this competition to make me aware this festival even existed.  It’s not your yuppie type festival, definitely old Florida, redneck as I see it, it won’t make it any less fun. It's the Old Florida Outdoor Festival.  And to make sure I keep  up with my posting duties, I'll try to get some photos or links on the next post.  In the meantime, if you want to test out your napkins head on over to the FB page of Grillin' Gaines Catering.   While you're there "like" it, won't you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Confetti would be nice - a comment even better.
Either one is greatly appreciated.