4/14/08

The Guys

I know very little about the photo used as my border. Other than my dad was in the Army ( he's the one on the far right) and I don't know the other two guys. Sometimes you think you have time to ask or you never realize you should until it is too late.
This was during the Korean war and I know there are and were generations that don't like to talk about the war experiences.
I thought I'd leave it up for awhile respectively. It also helps me realize that he was young once, like all of us, and I wonder what his hopes and dreams were.
I just wonder if they were going out for a night on the town and a few cold ones. Whatever it was their faces are etched in time leaving the wonder to our own imaginations.
I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Confetti would be nice - a comment even better.
Either one is greatly appreciated.