4/6/08

Time to turn up the smiles

I woke up this morning...thank goodness for that.....and decided my blog needs to be alot perkier, it has been sad because of the loss of my mother, and I am sure I'll have sad days and perky days in the future. I just want to make it official right now....Perky ahead.

I'm still new at this venture of blogging and since I've looked at all types of blogs with different passions and reasons for each one I believe I have a purpose for mine. Like life it goes in spurts, sputters, and stages and mostly what God hands you. You either accept it, kick it, or know there is a lesson in it. Sometimes ya kick it anyway. But you deal with it. I'm dealing.

So what makes me happy today....(not in this order)

in my home I love my sofa...so comfortable
my dog...so cute
my green ...everywhere
it's church day...and I love going to my church...and my God
I almost have my timeline for my baking done. 1 weddingcake./.1fundraiser 150 people..1day apart
and it is only 7:49am....I'll think of more later

Here is to the now!