12/6/13

Hey There! Merry --DE Stress-- Christmas

Merry Christmas!
Don't faint, I know it's been awhile.  I didn't have the umph to want to get online on one more site,you know there is a thing called overkill.

I've been busy  working on The Stick Page  on Facebook. In case you haven't been there, stop by and LIKE "The Stick Page." You won't regret it.
And I've been working on all kinds of other things that I find a little boring but necessary.
One thing I've done aside from  business is I've been making my own bread.  I love this. Weekly, two loaves of homemade goodness and the best air freshener ever. Yum. And it's my own therapy session too.



In the early stages of building your business or honing in on your craft there are details such as getting the contracts together, a necessary part of your business.  I also learned it doesn't matter who you are doing business with, draw one up. freebie, friend, family, or foe.  Do it!!!!! 



So in the meantime we are in the days before Christmas.  In all through this house it's quiet. I've had quite a year and am learning not to be sad over boredom (yeah right!) or a temporary phase of loneliness.
 A friend of mine reminded me while I was in one of those moods, Would you rather have your hoarder still living in your house (unbeknownst to me), or your possible squatter?  That slapped me back into reality so much so I got up and dusted something.
stick barb de-stresses

So in these coming days,when you feel the stress is too much, and no matter what you're involved in, put on some music and kick back --that's why there are gift cards and gift bags. And if you need a little extra help, I just read Suldog has a Christmas retail list available, almost one stop shopping. See, not to worry, and have yourself a Merry Little De-Stress Christmas now.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a magnificent Christmas! Happy New Year! There is nothing as homey and comforting as the smell of freshly baking bread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Barb, and all the best for 2014 :) Thank you for the card! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Confetti would be nice - a comment even better.
Either one is greatly appreciated.